Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Well it's time to fire up the blog once again. Two and a half days to go before that big plane wings us to our favorite place.

                                                                                   

 Got everything ready to capture my little and maybe not so little finny friends. Got a couple new toys to play with this year. The snorkel gear is packed and ready for launch. Have had a couple friends visit there recently and I'm hoping they put in the good word for us with the fish. One of my biggest things I try to do is find and photograph a species I haven't seen yet. Some reports I've received are pretty promising. Hopefully Sunday night the first round will be up. Still need to figure out where to go. I thinking an easy hop to Kahekili or Kapalua the first morning.



Okay, had to throw this in. My Sweetie wanted to get a new carry-on with hard sides and spinner wheels on it. Do you think this might just give away the reason for our visit when we get on the plane? Good thing school will be back in session. There shouldn't be a dozen 12 year old girls going, "Mom, I want one of those." LOL

Well hopefully this Sunday evening there will be some fish pics to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment